Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ezobia's Introduction

Hello all,

I am from NYC, currently living in Yonkers, I am working part time as SEIT (Special Education Itinerant Teacher) with young children who require special education services before entering kindergarten. I enjoy teaching students as it is one of my passions and have been fortunate enough to teach students in all grade levels (1st-12th grades) in a Special Education capacity. In addition to teaching children, I also teach adult nursing students in a Nursing curriculum - Registered Nurse- (dual career) and train nursing students on a Labor and Delivery hospital unit.
I have chosen the M.Ed program  because it will be the academic foundation I need to continue along my career path- as a Masters is a requirement and it will most certainly help to bridge both careers.
 This summer I did my first solo trip to Barbados for their annual Carnival celebration, in addition to traveling throughout Mexico where I swam with whale sharks.  I enjoy travel photography, water sports, and participating in extreme sports.

I look forward to great class together!

2 comments: